EVENTS, AWARDS and PRIZES
The Naval Review, in association with others, sponsors a number of events, awards and prizes
- The Naval Review Centenary Fellowship, sponsored by Ultra Electronics, provides a short secondment to the Royal Australian Navy for a junior officer. Read more...
- The Alan Villiers Memorial Lecture, supported by The Naval Review, The Society for Naval Research and The Britannia Naval Association in partnership with St Antony's College, Oxford.
- The Clive Richards Prize is awarded annually for the best published article by an officer of Lieutenant's rank or below.
- The Naval Review Prizes for:-
- Top Naval student on the Advanced Command and Staff Course - one course per year
- Top student of all Services on the Advanced Command and Staff Course (Maritime Reserves)
- Top three students on the Initial Command and Staff Course(Maritime)
- Top student on the Initial Command and Staff Course (Maritime Reserves)
- Two officers from each entry to Britannia Royal Naval College for the best journal. Three entries per year
- One officer from each Royal Marines, Young Officers batch
- One officer from each Royal Marines Senior Corps Commission Officers' Course.
- The Editor's Prizes annually will recognise the best articles in the categories:-
- Debut Article
- Historical Article
- Thought-provoking PieceThe Naval Review Centenary Fellow